The 'bulk actions' function in Funnel allows you to easily make changes to multiple leads at the same time. Whether you're using a quick view, a filter, or a segment, once you've grouped the leads that you'd like to update, simply click the checkbox at the very top of the list to select all of the leads.
Once you've done so, a 'bulk actions' button will appear. Click on this button to see the drop-down list.
You will now be able to choose from the following bulk actions:
- Change owner: allows you to change the internal team member who owns or is responsible for all of the selected leads.
- Change stage: allows you to change the enrolment stage of all of the selected leads (for example, if you have created a list of students who handed in paper enrolment forms, you could find them and bulk edit their stage to 'enrolment').
- Merge: allows you to choose one target lead, into which any missing information found in the details of the other selected leads will be added.
- Add to list: this option allows you to add all of the selected leads to one of your existing lists.
- Export: allows you to export all of the selected Leads into a Microsoft Excel or CSV file.
- Send new email: allows you to send an email to your selected leads.
- Delete: allows you to delete all of the selected Leads. You will be prompted with a pop-up asking whether you're sure you'd like to complete the deletion, however, be aware that once deleted, this action cannot be undone.
Need a hand? Don't hesitate to get in touch with our friendly support team for more information.