Use if/then branches in your automations to direct subscribed leads down one path or another based on set conditions.
Add an if/then branch
- In your Funnel account, navigate to More > Automations
- Click the name of an existing automation, or create a new automation by clicking the + New Automation button in the top right corner.
- Once you've set an automation trigger, click on the + plus icon to add a new action.
- In the left panel, select if/then branch.
- Select the trigger condition and then select the if/then branch criteria options.
Add multiple branches
You can add multiple branches to an if/then action. All subscribed leads will be evaluated against each branch in the order that the branches are set. For example, if a lead meets the first branch condition criteria, they’ll proceed down to that YES branch without being evaluated against other branches.
Add actions after an if/then branch
To guide subscribed leads through each YES or NO branch, you can add actions below each branch.
- Click the plus icon + to add an action under the YES or under the NO branch. In the example below, if a contact opened an invitation to your open day tour, but didn’t click the link to register, they will go down the relevant YES or NO branch.
- Click the plus icon + to add more actions as needed. If no other actions are added, the automation will finish after the last action.
If you forget to add an if/then branch to your automation, you can always add one after any action by clicking the plus icon +. You will then be able to choose where any of your pre-existing actions underneath the new if/then branch should go.
If you need a hand with setting up your if/then branches, please contact Digistorm Support: firstname.lastname@example.org