How can we help you?
This section will explain how Notices are created, edited and managed in Digistorm Reach
- My push notification certificate has expired
- My push notification certificate is about to expire, what should I do?
- How do I add and schedule a Notice to my Digsitorm App?
- I scheduled my Digistorm App Notice. Why wasn't it published?
- I marked a Digistorm App Notice as urgent by accident. Can I change it?
- How do I publish a Notice as a Push Notification in my Digistorm App?
- I published my App Notice without sending a push notification. Can I still send one?
- How can I re-send a Notice or Event as a push notification?
- I made an error in my Digistorm App push notification, can I change it?
- I added my address as an attachment to my Notice. Why isn't a map showing in my Digistorm App?
- If I delete a Notice from my Digistorm App, when will it disappear?
- How can I edit a Notice that has been published on my Digistorm App?
- How can I edit a Digistorm App Notice that has been saved as a draft?
- How do I make my Digistorm App Notice available permanently?
- How long should the text in a push notification from my Digistorm App be?
- What kind of attachments can I add to my Digistorm App Notice?